Download Brochure for Free
Do you experience pain when using a mouse?
Do you feel pain in the wrist, cold fingers or numbness in the hand? Intensive mouse use can quickly lead to RSI complaints. And recovery often takes a long time when small muscles and tendons become strained. RSI complaints can easily be prevented with an ergonomic mouse.
PREVENT RSI WITH AN ERGONOMIC MOUSE
To prevent RSI and safeguard against health complaints, we have developed a special ergonomic vertical mouse. This mouse ensures that the hand and wrist adopt a natural position when mousing like you would when shaking hands with someone. The mouse stimulates movement from the arm instead of the wrist. This relieves the small muscles and tendons in the hand and forearm and promotes blood circulation
Did you know that using an ergonomic mouse increases productivity? According to research, it provides 11% more turnover per employee and 1.8 days less absenteeism per year.
MORE ABOUT ERGONOMICS
When using the mouse, it is important to do so in a healthy way:
- Use your whole arm to move the mouse rather than just your wrist.
- Keep the mouse close to the body.
- Support your forearm while using the mouse.
- Position your mouse as an extension of the forearm so that you can operate the mouse within shoulder width.
- Let go of your mouse if you are not using it for a moment.
- Regularly interrupt the work with short breaks. A great break tool (such as the one integrated in the R-Go HE Mouse Break) can help you with this.
Do you want to know more about healthy computer mousing and what to look for when choosing an ergonomic mouse? Read more in our blogs and whitepaper.